A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive.By continuing to use the site, you are agreeing to the use of our cookies.
We use the following cookies:
• Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, select certain options or make use of e-billing services.
• Analytical or performance cookies. These allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
• Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences.
• Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests.
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the table below:
How to deactivate or delete cookies
You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. In order to do this, follow the instructions provided by your browser (usually found in your "Help", "Tools" or "Edit" function). However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our website.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. They serve various functions and are essential for improving the functionality, performance, and user experience of websites. Cookies may store and retrieve information about your browsing preferences, activities, and interactions with the website. Cookies set by the website owner Yambod Group are called “first party cookies”. Cookies set by parties other than the website owner are called “third-party cookies”. Third party cookies enable third-party features or functionality to be provided on or though the website. The parties that set these third-party cookies can recognize your computer both when it visits the website in question and also when it visits certain other websites.
At YamBod, we utilize cookies for the following purposes:
1. Essential Cookies: These cookies are crucial for the proper functioning of our website. They enable core functionalities such as navigating through different pages, accessing secure areas, and providing the services you have specifically requested.
2. Analytical/Performance Cookies: These cookies help us understand how visitors interact with our website. We use analytical tools, such as Google Analytics, to gather information about website traffic, popular pages, and user behavior. This data is anonymized and aggregated to improve our website's performance and content.
3. Functionality Cookies: Functionality cookies enhance your browsing experience by remembering your preferences, such as language settings and font size. They allow us to provide you with a more personalized experience tailored to your specific needs.
4. Targeting/Advertising Cookies: Targeting and advertising cookies are used to deliver relevant advertisements to you based on your interests and online behavior. These cookies help us and our advertising partners deliver advertisements that are more likely to be of interest to you.
YamBod may collaborate with third-party service providers who place cookies on your device. These third-party services include but are not limited to Google Analytics, Facebook, and Twitter. The data collected by these cookies is subject to the respective privacy policies of these third-party platforms. We do not have control over the information gathered by third-party cookies.Flash cookies Flash cookies collect and store information about your use of our services , fraud prevention and for other site operations . If you do not want Flash Cookies storage using the tools contained in the Website Storage Settings Panel. You can also control Flash Cookies by going to the Global Storage Settings Panel and following the instructions of how to delta Flash cookies.
You can exercise your cookie rights by setting your preferences in the cookie consent Manager. The Cookie Consent Manager allows you to select which categories of cookies you accept or reject. Essential cookies cannot be rejected as they are strictly necessary to provide you with the services. The cookie Consent Manager can be found in the notification banner and on our website.
What about other tracking technologies, like web beacons?
Cookies are not the only way to recognize or track visitors to a website. We may use other, similar technologies from time to time like web beacons. These are tiny graphics files that contain a unique identifier that enables us to recognize when someone has visited our Website or opened email including them. This allows us to monitor traffic patterns of users from one page within a website to another, to deliver or communicate with cookies, to understand whether you have come to the website from an online advertisement displayed on a third-party website, to improve site performance and to measure the success of email marketing campaigns. In many instances , these technologies are reliant on cookies to function properly, and so declining cookies will impair their functioning.
The Data Protection Act (DPA) defines 'the data subject's consent' as "any freely given specific and informed indication of their wishes, by which the data subject signifies their agreement to personal data relating to them being processed." Consent involves a clear communication or action where the individual knowingly indicates their acceptance. This may include clicking an icon, sending an email, or subscribing to a service, with a full understanding that they are providing consent.
By law, YamBod Group Ltd adheres to the following principles regarding cookies:Informing Users: We will inform users that cookies are present on our website.
Explaining Cookie Usage:
We will explain the purpose and functionality of cookies used on our website.
We will obtain explicit consent from users to store cookies on their devices.